Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Do I Feed My Dog Who Has Pancreatitis Are These Good Stuffs To Feed My Dog After She Got Pancreatitis?

Are these good stuffs to feed my dog after she got pancreatitis? - what do i feed my dog who has pancreatitis

In January, my yorkie pancreatitis, the 8 years, then after a week that brought them back, because the vet gave him the wrong prescription diet and got sick again. Now she is good. We can see that their chicken, rice and Hill's Science Diet adult pairs of small bites. I know they eat to have horriable hill. is the natural balance of rice and lamb to change as soon as he finished his hill. before reaching pancreatitis, making differently. so. My question is .......... Pancreatitis after eating, that's my dog cooked rice + chicken + Natural Balance Lamb and Rice well?

3 comments:

Dances With Woofs! said...

Wellness Healthy Weight, I recommend, because it might only 6% fat and is a very good food.You go with the chicken and rice.

... http://www.wellnesspetfood.com/dog_welln

Puppies said...

Feed your dog and easy to digest for low-fat diet when the diagnosis of pancreatitis. Baked or boiled chicken (without skin or bones) and rice is a safe choice to start. To ensure your dog receives additional nutrients, many veterinarians recommend mixing a small amount of Hill's Prescription Diet W / D, or E / D canned formulas.

joanplus... said...

I'll say after one of my pancreatitis Danes, NB I only eat lamb / rice flour, but no food PPL is not anyway. The best person to ask, is your veterinarian for your dog's individual medical problems, may vary.

Post a Comment