Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sprint Ringtones Codes 2010 When You Sign Up With Sprint...LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!?

When you sign up with sprint...LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!? - sprint ringtones codes 2010

understand each other, even though my number and all this information, then sent me a text with my verification code .. and he said to the account, but I know it was for help.I did this so I can get tones account cuz my mom and when to buy anything on your phone. Is there any way u can choose another phone or to reflect the fact that the same thing! Please HELP

1 comments:

ifilmu said...

if you contratc UNDP, with a cell phone that NATlONS carrierm the phone is not defective, store phone you klarergefasst be purchased, we will determine if it is damaged, if it likely to change fairly BeABLE for the same phone, same model so their release, the majority of the phone can not be retained for 1 year from the entry into force or was the only exception where the model is avaiialbe, It is a grant for a similar model

Post a Comment