Thursday, January 14, 2010

Make Cool Pictures What Are Some Cool And Cheap Ideas To Make My Childish Bedroom Look More Like A 9th Grader's?

What are some cool and cheap ideas to make my childish bedroom look more like a 9th grader's? - make cool pictures

I want to be more mature. I'm 13th In fact, I wanted to paint in light blue and cream. I also wanted black furniture. Any idea cheap makeover my room? Maybe some of furniture solutions for wall decoration or cold. I am not in a particular color, and do not want my room to have a theme. Keep it simple with accents here and there. Thank you!

1 comments:

steven ! said...

An agreement is always a good addition to any room. Time is your favorite band, or something fun, always a room a little cozy. Spencer can be made for under $ 10, or if you posters.com find a wide assortment of more expensive but at the cost of something. (about $ 15 and up)
You should also try to rearrange your furniture. Even though it beside his bed on the opposite side of the room and change his ease through the room you will feel like new.
And if you want black furniture, you can get some chair / sofa and includes it in its meeting paraphanalia.

Post a Comment