Sunday, February 14, 2010

Electric Cello Practise In Silence Should My Dad Buy Me An Electric Cello? If Yes What Brand Is Cheapest And Has Better Quality?

Should my dad buy me an electric cello? if yes what brand is cheapest and has better quality? - electric cello practise in silence

I am a cellist and my father thought of my for me and I just wanted to know whether to buy and which brand to buy. I am in the orchestra of the 7th Class A School-East Jacques bridges and thought a my, if you do not hear the songs they played before a concert. Curiosity!

2 comments:

Akbar said...

acoustic cellos sound pleasant. and whatever you do is, if you do not sound an electrical installation, commissioning of the distortion as a guitar! The uniquenesss a cello is his acoustic, I think. by all means, get one, if it is an electric practice, but I think in the long run, their sound is really not very good.
As for brands and quality when you buy a cheap, almost all economic instruments have the same quality. Simply select a price range and play a lot of these different in this area and select the one you love.

bleh, boy. said...

No, cello Even Tho the passion, the electricity does not come to work as well as the original warranty card's. And you are not the sounds you want, how can make Beethoven, are the higher tones in all-electric.

Post a Comment